=== Game Server Status ===
Tested with Wordpress : 5.8.1
Full documentation : Github
Allows you to see all the information of your game servers from the Pterodactyl Panel on your website !
== Description ==
With our plugin you can simply use widgets and shortcodes to display your game server's current status.
* PHP Curl
* Pterodactyl Panel - API key server
* Pterodactyl Panel - API key client
== Translations ==
This plugin has two translations :
== Installation ==
Firstly make sure that your webhost supports the script's requirements and then you can continue with the installation process.
1. Download the folder `pteroq-server-status` with all plugin files
2. Place the folder on your FTP server in `wp-content/plugins/`
3. Activate the plugin in your admin panel of your Wordpress website
4. Go to the new menu `Pterodactyl server status / Settings`
5. Enter the information retrieved previously
6. To add a server, go to Add server and add the first part of the UUID. You can find it in your server settings.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==* I can't add a server, it keeps saying it is offline but the server is actually online *
Please read the above requirements and contact your webhost provider about it.
* What games does the 'source' engine support ? *
The source engine supports games made with Source & GoldSource engine.For example: Team Fortress, Counter Strike, Rust, Left 4 Dead..etc) You can google to find an exact list of supported games.
== Changelog === 1.0.1 =
* update documentation for shortcode
* fixed a bug if the curl request was null